GeM is a e market for different goods & services procured by Government Organisations / Departments / PSUs. This meant transforming DGS&D to a digital ecommerce portal for procurement and selling of goods and services.
GeM aims to enhance transparency, efficiency and speed in public procurement. It provides the tools of e-bidding, reverse e-auction and demand aggregation to facilitate the government users, achieve the best value for their money.
The purchases through GeM by Government users have been authorised and made mandatory by Ministry of Finance by adding a new Rule No. 149 in the General Financial Rules, 2017.
To affect an evolution in public procurement promoting a transparent, efficient and inclusive marketplace.
- Institute a unified procurement policy to encourage behavorial change and drive reform.
- Establish a lean, dynamic organization capable of continuous innovation and market driven decision making.
- Build an easy to use, fully automated platform to ensure transparency and efficiency in procurement
- Demonstrate commitment to delivering value by ensuring right quality at right price
- Create a sustainable ecosystem covering all stakeholders and driving inclusive development in India
- Ownership and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Social Inclusion
- Innovate to simplify
- Be Bold and Think Big
RS Power registered with GeM as an OEM & Reseller vide GeM Seller Id: C36C180000090398 for various products viz. Online UPS, LI UPS, Servo control drive-Servo motor operated LVC , Battery Chargers, Float Cum Boost Charger, EV Chargers, Inverter with sine wave output, , Static Voltage Regulator (PCU) , Solar Energy Products, SMF (VRLA) Batteries & Tubular Batteries.